Date: Saturday, September 24 – Sunday, September 25, 2016
Location: Brampton Soccer Centre, 1495 Sandalwood Pkwy E, Brampton, ON L6R 0K2
Games: 3 (25 minute running time halves)
Athletic Therapist on site; players to provide own athletic tape
Complete rosters and payment due September 18, 2016
***Click here for EVENT SCHEDULE***
Last year, more than thirty college coaches attended the CROWN Scout event.
This year’s marquee Fall event will take place again in Brampton, ON and will welcome many of Canada’s best players and some friends from the U.S.
The list of players from teams that have already shown interest with players still available in the Class of 2017 and beyond is long. This should ensure that the competition level should be high for all seeking maximum exposure to all participating teams for the NCAA and CIS colleges and universities that have already indicated that will be in attendance.
For this Fall’s event, CROWN Scout has again partnered with the JUEL of Ontario, ensuring that even more of the province’s top talent will be there. Along with the JUEL and JUEL Prep teams, there has also been expressed early interest from OSBA, OBA and CYBL teams also of Ontario, high school and CÉGEPs teams from Quebec and rep teams from Western New York each looking to participate in this year’s event in either the U19 and U15 divisions. With this cross section of teams available in one event, the weaker Canadian Dollar and less travel, will work in many team’s favour, while giving your players the Post secondary exposure they are looking for.
Space is filling up quickly. Reserve your team’s spot early to avoid disappointment.
If you are interested in securing your team’s spot in this event, please follow these instructions:
- Contact email@example.com to confirm interest
- Upon confirmation, you will need to ensure that your team is registered with the NCAA Team Registration (see coaches links below)
- Certify ALL coaches that will be on your bench with the NCAA Coaches Approval (see coaches links below)
- American teams, ensure each of your players have their valid Passports and paperwork necessary to cross the border
- Send your a completed Team roster with player mailing address, phone number, high school,and email to firstname.lastname@example.org ; please email a filled out copy of this spreadsheet that should be filled out in order to accomplish this 2016 Fall Team Template for Events
Registration payment electronic email money transfer to email@example.com
or via PayPal using the button below:
Key NCAA Links For Coaches Links:
Background check provider: http://verifiedvolunteers.com/ncaascreening
NCAA Eligibility coaches course: https://nfhslearn.com
Basketball Certification System (BBCS) Team Registration: http://web1.ncaa.org/BBCS/exec/login
Coaches certification process how-to details: http://www.ncaa.org/enforcement/basketball-certification/participating-coach